Montevideo, Uruguay March 28, 2018. JAVLOR® is indicated in monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with advanced or metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelial tract after failure of a prior platinum-containing regimen. Efficacy and safety of vinflunine have not been studied in patients with performance status ≥2.
• Only therapy approved in metastatic urothelial carcinoma patients who have failed platinum therapy
• Demonstrated an overall survival benefit, with some JAVLOR® patients living beyond 40 months
• Survival benefit confirmed in 4 real-life studies
• Preserved quality of life, improved pain symptoms, with a manageable safety profile
• Guideline-recommended with the highest level of evidence ever reported